We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions listed below. IBC Coatings Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. Full-time employees at IBC qualify for additional benefits like medical, vision, and dental insurance, paid time off (i.e. vacation), and retirement savings options. If you would like to apply, please send a cover letter, résumé, and desired compensation to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include in the e-mail subject line the job title).
For Production-Level positions, please complete an employment application at Diverse Staffing: 425 N. Mount Zion Road, Lebanon, IN 46052; Phone: 765-484-8248.
CNC Senior Programmer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop programs using MasterCam and Mazatrol for new parts on three, four and five-axis milling machines (Haas/Mazak).
- Develop fixture design and processes for the production of parts.
- Analyzes blueprints, drawings, sketches, and design data to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, and machine speeds and feed rates.
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives of existing and continuous parts.
- Write standard operating procedures and cutter lists to guide setup and operation of machine.
- Run machines to produce parts to tight tolerances by setting up and operating a variety of machines such as lathes, milling lathes, CNC lathes and grinders.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment in order to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Deburr parts after machining.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- May assist with training of co-workers to utilize the CAM system and software installed on machine controls.
- Assist with CMM inspection of production parts as needed.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by the Production Manager.
- Follow all ISO 9001, AS9100, internal quality policies, OSHA safety regulations, and company safety policies.
- Maintain knowledge of industry processes and tool information.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident (green card) required (sponsorship is not available with this position).
- Minimum high school GED required. Vocational schooling preferred; Associates degree in Machining, specifically CNC Programming highly desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of CNC Programming and Set-Up on 3, 4, and 5-axis machines required; Experience with Mazatrol, G code, , Haas mills, and Mori Sieki lathes is highly desired.
- Previous experience working in the aerospace industry is highly desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience reading detailed blueprints, specifically including GD&T and working with micrometers, calipers, and other precision detail tools.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Must have outstanding attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products (Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- All employment at IBC is conditional upon results from background and drug testing.