For Production-Level positions, please complete an employment application at Diverse Staffing: 425 N. Mount Zion Road, Lebanon, IN 46052; Phone: 765-484-8248.
CNC Senior Programmer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop programs using MasterCam and Mazatrol for new parts on three, four and five-axis milling machines (Haas/Mazak).
- Develop fixture design and processes for the production of parts.
- Analyzes blueprints, drawings, sketches, and design data to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, and machine speeds and feed rates.
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives of existing and continuous parts.
- Write standard operating procedures and cutter lists to guide setup and operation of machine.
- Run machines to produce parts to tight tolerances by setting up and operating a variety of machines such as lathes, milling lathes, CNC lathes and grinders.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment in order to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Deburr parts after machining.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- May assist with training of co-workers to utilize the CAM system and software installed on machine controls.
- Assist with CMM inspection of production parts as needed.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by the Production Manager.
- Follow all ISO 9001, AS9100, internal quality policies, OSHA safety regulations, and company safety policies.
- Maintain knowledge of industry processes and tool information.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident (green card) required (sponsorship is not available with this position).
- Minimum high school GED required. Vocational schooling preferred; Associates degree in Machining, specifically CNC Programming highly desired.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of CNC Programming and Set-Up on 3, 4, and 5-axis machines required; Experience with Mazatrol, G code, , Haas mills, and Mori Sieki lathes is highly desired.
- Previous experience working in the aerospace industry is highly desired.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience reading detailed blueprints, specifically including GD&T and working with micrometers, calipers, and other precision detail tools.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Must have outstanding attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products (Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- All employment at IBC is conditional upon results from background and drug testing.