For Production-Level positions, please complete an employment application at Diverse Staffing: 425 N. Mount Zion Road, Lebanon, IN 46052; Phone: 765-484-8248.
Laser Cladding Engineer - posted 10/8/18
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the process engineer responsible for all laser performance, including but not limited to: Operations, troubleshooting problems, maintenance consulting, and documenting all procedures and work instructions.
- Explore new manufacturing and repair technologies to develop innovative solutions to counter existing production problems and introduce new concepts to reduce rework, improve process capability, and increase production volume while maintaining/improving quality standards.
- Spearhead business development efforts to increase sales by conducting customer visits, developing new applications, preparation of sales presentations and product demonstrations to showcase technical expertise.
- Transfer all newly developed technology to Production so operators and technicians can perform all the required work.
- Train all laser operators and technicians on the safe and work procedures, as well as serve as a back-up for operations, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair procedures.
- Must have U.S. citizenship or green card holder (Sponsorship is not provided for this position).
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (preferred degree in Materials Science or Welding).
- Must have a minimum of three years’ experience operating and maintaining laser cladding equipment.
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience operating and ABB robotic programming.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds daily.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.).
- All employment at IBC is conditional upon results from background and drug testing.