IBC Coatings Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned company that was founded in July of 1996 as a research and development project. Since then the company has grown to over 70 employees and 80,000 square feet of operating space. In addition to its headquarters in Lebanon, IN, IBC offers many services through a joint venture located in Ontario, Canada.
IBC’s expertise is in surface engineering. Our employees take pride in solving the most complex of problems related to wear, corrosion, and fatigue of tools and components.
IBC serves a variety of industries, including oil and gas, aerospace, defense, automotive, metal forming, die casting, forging, and molding. Our company proudly employs many veterans of the United States Armed Forces.
Company Vision/Mission Statement:
IBC is an innovative surface engineering company that brings exceptional value to our customers and offers a great workplace for our employees.
IBC Core Values:
- People: People are the foundation of the company.
- Customers: Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
- Quality: We strive to meet our customer requirements on time.
- Efficient: We effectively use our resources to achieve results in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Innovation: Creativity and innovation are fundamental to our success.
- Leadership: We foster leadership at all levels to act responsibly and in the best interest of the Company.